Disaster Recovery Management Training
Disaster Recovery Introduction training enables you to comprehend the concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan. By attending the Disaster Recovery Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Disaster Recovery Plan and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Why should you attend?
Disaster Recovery Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices in Disaster Recovery.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Disaster Recovery processes, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “TNV Certified Disaster Recovery Manager” credential. By holding a TNV Disaster Recovery Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage Disaster Recovery processes in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Disaster Recovery professionals seeking to gain a comprehensive knowledge of Disaster Recovery best practices
- Individuals responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of a Disaster Recovery plan in an organization
- Disaster Recovery team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between Disaster Recovery and other standards, regulatory frameworks and IT areas
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Learn how to interpret the ICT Disaster Recovery strategies in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain Disaster Recovery services based on best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a DR plan
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam