Business Continuity Management
Our Business Continuity Management (BCM) course is a practical training program that prepares your organization for the unexpected. This course is suited to anyone looking to lift their game in business continuity and has been developed by industry-leading experts. It is based on global standards and best practices.
Providing you with a range of skills, techniques, and templates that enable you to develop an easy-to-maintain, comprehensive and user-friendly Business Continuity Plan (BCP), this training assists you to continue business—no matter what. In fact, during the course, you will create part of your organization’s BCP.
If you’re keen to tap into the world’s best hands-on techniques for BCM, as well as certify your skills, then join this program and obtain a global certification with the included ISO 22301 exam.
- Learn the 8-step best-practice BCM framework that keeps the process simple
- Understand how to conduct Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery tests, rehearsals and exercises
- Learn how to simplify BCP documentation
- Learn advanced hands-on techniques for Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Interactive exercises, case studies, and simulations
- Receive expert guidance whilst documenting parts of your actual BCP during the course
- Approaches, methods, and techniques used for BCM implementation and management
- The correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment
- Overcoming the challenges of creating awareness, buy-in, and engagement in Business Continuity Management across your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone seeking to minimize disruption to their organization’s continuity in event of a disaster
- Anyone directly or indirectly involved in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery (DR) processes or projects—in any industry, and in any size organization.
- Anyone seeking to understand how to actually implement BCM or aiming for a career in this globally growing field.
- Anyone working in Risk, Security, Supply Chain or related management processes seeking to expand their knowledge in BCM.
- Master-level ISO 22301 Business Continuity certified consultant trainer
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity certification exam
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity certification with the TNV Certification LLC (USA)
- Printed handouts, course materials and templates
- A preparation exam
- Interactive discussions with Business As Usual’s experts and fellow course participants
- All-day catering